Are you growing up
or growing backwards…
an oxymoron truth!
Are you growing stagnant
or growing old?
Or growing to be an annoying wench?
Are you growing with love
and with maturity?
Is there a growing appreciation?
Growing taller, growing bitter…
the word “growing” can denote negativity…
something which breeds opposition
to the word’s original definitive intent!
- Related Blogs on Love
- Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » I love a man in a uniform
- New York Times: Love in 2-D – Ramblings of DarkMirage
- Will Love Prevail on Lost? | IMDb Blog
- PeterRollins.net » Blog Archive » From the Law to Love: A film …
- Related Blogs on Poetry
- Emptiness | Love Poems | Poetry of Life
- Poetry Hut Blog: Poetry News
- Blogathon: Client Poetry « Developmental Disabilities …
- Easy and fun nature poetry, . . . seriously – The Denver Moms Blog …
- Secretly Ironic » Blog Archive » Poetry about Skip Gates