In order to understand how you can grow taller naturally even after you are passed your growing years, you have to understand how your body grows. This process is outlined below:
The human growth hormone is secreted in the body by the pituitary glands. These hormones are responsible for making us to grow. They reach all the parts of the body and make the parts increase in size. As we get older, the hormone is no longer secreted and as a result we stop growing tall.
However, scientific studies have shown that the growth hormone can be stimulated to be secreted even after the growing years have passed. The main way to stimulate its secretion is through intense exercise. Some of the most effective intense exercises that can help in growing taller naturally are yoga and swimming.
This is an excellent way to increase secretion of the human growth hormone and hence helps in growing taller naturally.
* If you want to get into yoga, get a good instructor to teach you yoga correctly and hence reap its benefits of height gain.
* Yoga is beneficial to the body as it stretches the muscles in addition to making them flexible. The upper and lower limb bones are the ones that are mostly stretched through yoga.
* With the strength of the core and back muscles increased, you posture improves. This results to an increase in height and well as confidence.
* The stretching done in yoga is helpful as it helps in creating space between the spinal discs and thus resulting to increase in height.
Swimming is one of the most low impact and effective exercise that enables the body to produce more human growth hormones naturally and therefore help you in growing taller naturally.
* Swimming relieves the stresses in the bones and joints and hence aid in growing. It is believed that when swimming the gravitational pull is neutralized. This helps to relax the bones and joints.
* Unlike most exercise, swimming gets all the body parts into exercise. This is important because:
* It helps in improving aerobatic capacity.
* It strengthens the body muscles and endurance.
* It contributes to a strong heart as it enables blood to flow efficiently.
* The crawl (a common freestyle swimming stroke) is the most effective stroke that helps in growing taller naturally. This is because it stretches the body to them maximum and hence increases your flexibility.
Even if you have already passed your growing stage, you can still grow taller naturally. Intense exercise will stimulate production of growth hormones that are important in helping you to gain height.
By: Jhon Dave
About the Author: