Want to increase your height?
Think tall, walk tall, stand tall.
Do you think you are short? Compared to whom or what!
Exercise yourself into shape and get a good body image by losing unwanted weight. Eat wholesome foods that are nutritious and healthy to give you energy and keep you on the go.
Practice movement and muscle release to assist you in relaxing. Relaxed people seem more confident and in control.
Try an experiment and see how you can influence others around you:
Day 1 – Walk around with your head down, your shoulders hunched and a frown on your face.
Day 2 – Keep your head up, your shoulders relaxed, and a smile on your face.
Record your data at the end of each day. How did others react to you; were they helpful, did they stay and talk with you, were they relaxed or did they want to flee from you?
Exercises such as Pilate, Yoga and the Alexander Technique are wonderful in providing strength and lengthening a body.
WORK ON THE INSIDE:
-Feel light, sexy and lovable
-Don’t think in centimeters but think of the total package.
WORK ON THE OUTSIDE:
-want to look sleek: dress sleek
-want long looking legs: try higher fashionable heels.
-need some height: wear your hair high
You don’t have to be tall to appear to be larger than life.
Larger than life “short” identities include Kate Bush, Prince, Christine Aguilera, Drey Lackey.
- Related Blogs on Alexander Technique
- Alexander Technique With Exercise May Alleviate Back Pain
- Alexander Technique and Aging Well
- kidcityblog.com » Blog Archive » La Roux- Bulletproof (Larry Tee …
- Related Blogs on Legs
- Wiener dog's stubby legs may hold clue to human dwarfism and …
- Body Building Workouts to Exercise Your Legs | The Health Pages
- Muscle & Fitness – Training System – BACK & LEGS – Prt:01/07 …
- Wonko's World » Blog Archive » Telford quango on its last legs
- Cooking Time for King Crab Legs · Common Cooking Questions