I have always been worried about my height. I’ve always felt like, I was too tall. when I was younger, I was taller, than most of the girls. It horrified me when a short guy was standing next to me. Making it so obvious, how tall I was for my age.
It took me a long time, to look at myself differently, and not even care about the height thing. A friend of mine told me that, height did not matter, because when we are in a vertical position, we are the same height. He was a short man, and that is what even influenced me, to give a short guy a chance. He is the first short guy, that I was interested in my life, I really wish it had went further. He was my best friend. Since I am 5’9″, I don’t feel comfortable about wearing heels, on a date with a man, who is shorter than I am. Which can change the whole outfit, and you know how hard it was, to pick that one.
So I think that maybe, you should cook dinner for a short guy, if you have a date with him. I feel that would really be rubbing, the height thing in his face. I am not comfortable, about bending over to kiss my date good night, if he is short than me, it is kinda awkward. I guess it wouldn’t be so bad, if we were sitting down or something. Sitting down, while they stand, is cool. It took me a little while to get use to my short best friend. Keeping him as a friend, help me out, although he was a great guy. He might have been thinking the same thing about me. We never explored a relationship, although we loved each other, very much. Kinda like that movie Brown Sugar, and how there friendship was.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Brown Sugar
- Prostitution Sucks › D'Angelo Busted Seeking Brown Sugar From …
- Happy St. Patrick's Day! An Irish Coffee Recipe | Coffee Amp
- ****QUICK DESSERT RECIPE NEEDED!!!****? | Chocolate Cookies Chips
- Related posts on Friendship
- This Valentine's Day's Most Unique Gift
- MK II Sub-Zero Friendship « actionfiguredoll
- Kate Winslet's concerns over Sam's friendship with actress as Leo …