Growing elephant ears is maybe one of the easiest plants to grow. I have elephant ears growing on both sides of my house. Elephant ears will keep coming back year after year. Mine are grown in soft dirt and they get about five or six feet tall.
The only thing you have to do is plant the seeds and you can be sure they will grow. Don’t grow them in hard dirt, they will not grow as tall or as fast. You must water them at first, but after that they don’t need much at all. The elephant ears die in the late fall and they come back in the spring. Elephant ears love warm weather. Take it I live in South Carolina, we have a really cold winter and a even hotter summer.
If you plant elephant ears and they die out in the fall, don’t worry, they only take about one week to get fully grown. If you are thinking about growing some and you have a good location, you will be very pleased with how they turn out.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Elephant
- Baby Elephant Miracle :Smart Poodle Blog
- How to Win the War For Your Money · Marine Radio Direction Finder
- Video: An elephant that can pa…
- Related posts on Six Feet
- Collectors Music Reviews » Blog Archive » Rolling Stones – The …
- AMERICAN ACTOR FESS PARKER DIES | Celebrity Deaths
- Time,Money And Good Health –Which Is More Important For Your …